Make a Difference
Each of us can make a BIG difference in the lives of others across the world by the choices we make every day.
Here are some simple steps you can take to support Fair Trade:
- Choose fair trade when you have the choice.
- Stay Informed – Receive our quarterly e- newsletter to find about the newest fair trade Judaica products, ideas on how to “fair trade” your Jewish life, developments in the fair trade world, and more!
- Join the Jewish Fair Trade Project – Buy Fair Trade Kosher Chocolate, Coffee and Tea for your Synagogue and home.
- Become an Advocate – Talk with your local Judaica or synagogue store and encourage them to sell fair trade products. Fair Trade Judaica is happy to give them ideas; send us an e-mail with their contact information.
- Fair Trade your Jewish Holidays – Here are some ideas on how to integrate fair trade into Jewish holidays.
- Fair Trade your Shul/Jewish Organization – Here are some ideas on how to integrate fair trade into Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, weddings, and synagogue life.
- Fundraise using fair trade products
- Volunteer and make a difference
- Travel with Fair Trade Judaica to visit artisan communities around the world
- Let us know if you find other fair trade Judaica products, or have ideas for ones you’d like to see developed
- Spread the word – Send a link to your friends.
- Support Fair Trade Judaica’s work