Become a Fair Trade Advocate
- Encourage your local Judaica or synagogue store to add Fair Trade Judaica products to their inventory.
- Promote the purchase of Fair Trade coffee, tea, sugar, and honey at your synagogue or other Jewish organizations
- Encourage your synagogue or other Jewish affiliated organizations to use Fair Trade products for their fundraising efforts
- Host a screening of “The Dark Side of Chocolate” and learn more about children laboring in cocoa fields.
Our new DVD Screening Kit provides you with everything you need to organize an inspiring and educatonal program.
- Participate in “Raise the Bar Hershey” campaign, asking them to begin sourcing Fair Trade cocoa beans
- Join us in advocating for Fair Trade Kosher for Passover chocolate!
- Suggest that Fair Trade Judaica products be used for organizational ritual purposes (for example, Shabbat and holiday celebrations, yarmulkes/kippot for prayer, etc).
- Join community efforts to have your local area become a Fair Trade Town
- Organize a fair trade event in your Jewish community
- Contact us for other ideas on how to get involved!