This section of the website provides an overview of the fair trade movement and the relationship between Jewish values and fair trade, as well as a comprehensive list of resources to deepen your learning.
- What is Fair Trade? provides an overview of fair trade principles and the benefits of supporting fair trade
- What’s Jewish about Fair Trade? identifies Jewish values inherent in fair trade principles, as well as Biblical and other text sources
- How do you Know if it’s Fair Trade introduces you to the organizational world of fair trade – how products are identified as “fair trade”, which organizations are involved, and what labels to look for
- Fair Trade Organizations is a listing of the fair trade organizations which work with artisans and farmers to create fair trade products.
- All Artisans provides a link to information about all the artisans/farmers making fair trade products listed on our website
- Artisans by Country helps you find artisans by the country they reside in
- Resources to Learn More provides links to organizations in the fair trade world – those who work with the artisans, wholesalers and retailers, and those who provide information to consumers. It also includes a section on organizations and learning resources focusing on Judaism and fair trade.