When Maggie’s Organics began in 1992, they began with a challenge: Was it possible to establish a successful, sustainable business while protecting the limited resources of the planet, and respecting and dignifying each worker who makes the business run?. These are Maggie’s principles:
Dedication to the supply chains we develop over years is what we call real fair trade.
- Working with suppliers to constantly improve quality without raising prices is what we call real fair trade.
- Constantly listening and learning from our suppliers as well as our customers is what we call real fair trade.
- Seeking out producers as close to home as possible, and working with them to develop lower impact input processes is what we call real fair trade.
- Responding to what farmers say they need, instead of purchasing what will look good in PR photos, is what we call real fair trade.
- Working with our supply chains on continuous improvement in quality, environmental improvement, and living conditions is what we call real fair trade.
Maggie’s Organics is a member of the Fair Trade Federation.
Maggie’s does not currently produce Judaica products; Fair Trade Judaica purchased their organic onesies and added our own design.
They sell their products wholesale and at their online store.